Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Week 4

This week we didn't do that much on our project all we did was take pictures. I took this picture at Los Angeles. I Really like this picture. I like the color of it because it is my favorite color. And I like the way it came out this flowers are my favorite. I like how the flower came out an I also like the color of the flower and how it looks. This types of flowers smell really good. It's fun taking pictures of them. This is a fun project yo get to know more flowers and know that they exist. There are a lot of flowers everywhere so I think we are going to have a lot of pictures .I don't think we are going to have time to take pictures of every single flower because there are a lot.We take flowers where ever we go. I think we are going to learn a lot from this project like learn what types of flowers exist. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment